Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This has happened before, this will happen again



I was originally going to explain the difference between parties and movements, and things that could be done to make parties more viable, and/or movements more viable.

I have a lot of ideas to this effect.

It doesn't matter. I now understand that the Tea Party was encouraged and expected. The Tea Part WAS a legitimate revolt against the failure of our society, but the seeds were planted to basically ensure that the primary mechanisms to stop the ruling oligarchy have already been prelegitimized by years of programming.

I mean look again at my road map. America is a disunited Political mess and I'm not sure it can be saved. I'm sure the Tea Baggers feel the same way, but the truth of the matter is....things will need to get a lot worse before they get better but on TOP of that with new psyops and such, any new movement is likely to be coopted, regardless of its political leanings unless certain steps are taken at the most basic root level.

I'll have to think more on this.

I'm not shutting down the blog, but I will have to tweak it slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment