Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Festering Pile of Shit that is Daily Kos

So there's this wonderful shit fest on Daily Kos.

So in some ways these filthy animals are right in that I'm not 'new', but I'm not some daily #gamergate troll who logs on a new account every five minutes.  No, I'm not because I QUIT this festering shit fest three years ago because Kos refused to control it.

It is absolutely routine to have a mob of people crowd the diary of someone they don't like and dog pile them into leaving.  Was I harsh on entry? Sure. But these assholes act like they don't do the same thing.  I should know, I read their pathetic site every day, because its the CLOSEST THING TO HOPE WE HAVE.

This pathetic HRC leaning pile of shit is it.  No one has managed to organize ANYTHING even close to a progressive website or a reality based community in as many years as I have been desperately waiting for something else to come along.

So this maggot infested skull fuck of a website is going to bring America together? I've seen them do this dog pile to people that were infinitely more polite than I was, so how in the HELL are they going to unite anyone? Daily Kos needs to go down in fire and flames, but there is NOTHING to replace it.

If anyone else out there has an idea, I'd love to hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment