Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Impending Death Splurge - Head of State - The National Chorus

Our impending death is coming at 50/50, so before our death warrants are signed by Maga Project 2025 Stasi Death agents, I thought it was time to capture some thoughts while I still (potentially) can.

I had wanted to do these as podcast episodes, but I lost my windows machine and there was nowhere in the house in Springfield decent enough to do it plus odd psychic block..its been on my to do list but time may be running out so recording these thoughts as I can

The power of Head of State to me, especially as shown by the Crown, made me wonder how this could be used as a force for good rather than Tourism and Posh Imperialist Colonial Riffraff or Echoes thereof like the Presidency of the United States also being Head of State because Washington wanted to be treated as Posh to dignify the Presidency.   This as compared to Head of Government.  (And since while I do think Anarchists have some points; they decided that they would allow a Committee of Six to Hierarchy their ass, I'm not taking Anarchists seriously.)

The Head of State meets with other heads of State and has posh dinners and parades and pagentry.  But the thing is folks; there is a reason Fascists are obsessed symbolism is because the State is an Illusion.   But it is an illusion that has great power when accepted by the nation write large.  But civilization and society can do so much better than a symbolic monarch or a symbolic president with no real power or even great power and mixed duties with head of government and head of state.

In Ancient Greece, during plays, the Chorus represented the perspective of the common man.  Why must we distill our symbology in one person? Especially in America, we celebrate and embrace democracy.  I firmly believe that in a Secular society, Religion has no place in government.  I also dont approve of other societies that lay aside token members of the Legislature to indigenous peoples, minority religions or even women as a way of 'balancing the scales.'  But in the National Story this is different.  People's religions are sacred to them and they want to ensure that they have a part on the national stage.

The National Chorus would be appointed (ideally by a combination of executive and legislative branches) with some seats going to certain groups such as the First Nations, Oppressed Peoples or Oppressed Minorities.  It could also be an honorific in a Republic similar to the House of Lords and British Knighthood, with a lifetime appointment for great artists, scientists and the like.  It would be a place to tell the national story.

I do have some alternate ideas of what this body could be; I think they, not the head of Government should appoint ambassadors.  I think they, not the Government should approve national charters for non governmental organizations such as the United States Postal Service, National Trusts (which should do a public good and Replace corporations), PBS, The NEA, etc etc etc.  Right now these things rest with the President and I think that Government has a separate function from the machinery and symbology of state.

Finally, the reason I approve of this path is because some of the religious need to stick their moral dick in your face, and if it has to be somewhere, let it be in a body that isn't making laws or decisions about criminality.   give ordinary people an ideal to strive towards, an example lity and duty to raise them in their wretched live

No comments:

Post a Comment